Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baby Updates!

21 weeks! Oh baby:)
Definitely the cutest 3d pic I have seen. We were very happy about this shot the ultrasound tech was able to get.

Making sure there is no cleft lip or pallet











The baby is growing perfectly. The doctor said he was in the 50th percentile, which was perfect since I consider Mike and I to be pretty average people eh? Mike is concerned that I am not as "big" as I should be ha! I asked the doctor if I was growing ok since I had only gained 1 pound since my 20 week appointment. He said all is well, I measured well and I am in very health condition. So that is good news, since Mike's latest fear is that we are going to have a midget baby. Other than some really painful round ligament pain I am feeling great and we are both READY to graduate!!

26 weeks! Over half way there!
The baby continues to move like crazy! On the weekends when I think I will get to sleep in I don't because he will wake me up almost the same time my alarm clock goes off on school days. He is already on a schedule, I'm not even kidding!

Some of my favorite moments are when Mike and I are sitting down and feeling/watching him move. Mike likes to put the bright flash light on his phone and put it on his belly. Most the time there is a quick response in which he will kick really hard. It freaks me out! Already we are having fun playing with him:) Oh how I love our little family:)

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for posting these, made my eyes mist. Seriously, little babies are the greatest thing ever and you have some great pictures. You look amazing, really, and I'm so happy for you and Mike. Our babies are getting so big, but I am glad to see them progress, and watch their little pout episodes. I love your graduation announcement too, keep meaning to tell you. Wish I could be there, way to go guys!!! I really am super proud of you guys, I know it has been a lot of hard work and sleepless weeks. But it will be so nice to be done!!! Well, my dishes await me or I would write more. Good luck these next couple of weeks of school. Love ya!! Post more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for the update! You are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete